Carnival Cruise Line are have launched their winter schedule aboard Carnival Miracle.
The winter schedule hosts a variety of three to fifteen day voyages, departing from the Port of San Diego.
The first voyage set off yesterday with a seven-day trip to the Mexican Riviera in order. In addition, should the Mexican Riviera not take your fancy, there are other options:
· three-day weekend getaways visiting Ensenada Dec. 27, 2019 and Jan. 3, 2020.
· five-day voyages departing Dec. 22, 2019, and Jan. 12, 2020, that spend two days in Cabo San Lucas.
· a four-day New Year’s Baja Mexico cruise featuring Catalina Island and Ensenada departing Dec. 30, 2019.
· A six-day cruise featuring two days in Cabo San Lucas and a day-long visit to Ensenada departing Jan. 6, 2020.
· Three longer-length Carnival Journeys adventures, including 14- and 15-day Hawaii cruises visiting popular destinations departing Dec. 8, 2019 and Jan. 17, 2020
On board the Carnival Miracle is a range of excellent dining, entertainment and accomodation options. For instance, the Caribbean-inspired RedFrog Pub, the Alchemy Bar, a water park, a comedy club and a luxury spa.
What Carnival have said:
“We’re delighted to return to the Port of San Diego to offer this diverse schedule of convenient and attractive voyages for our guests,” said Fred Stein, Carnival’s vice president of revenue, deployment and itinerary planning. “The West Coast is an important and fast-growing market for Carnival and these departures from San Diego provide guests a wide array of exciting cruise choices with stops along Baja Mexico, the Mexican Riviera and Hawaii.”
“The Port of San Diego is excited for the return of Carnival Cruise Line as part of our homeported cruise business,” said Garry Bonelli, chairman of the board of port commissioners. “We are proud to once again partner with Carnival and we welcome Carnival Miracle to our cruise lineup.”
Carnival Miracle is set to operate another winter voyage from San Diego next year too.